A properly functioning exhaust system improves drivability and reduces emissions.
Exhaust System Components:
The intake system conducts exhaust fumes away from the car to prevent it from entering the vehicle cabin, damping engine noise during exhaust cycles, improving car performance and facilitating engine operation. Exhaust gases also reduce the emission of harmful gases into the atmosphere.
We install exhaust systems by renowned manufacturers worldwide with a wide variety of original and quality replacement parts for the entire exhaust system.
- The replacement of the catalytic converter
- Installation of Sport (loud) exhausts
- Installation of original (Silencer) exhausts
- Installation of decorative (sports) inserts and exhaust fittings
- We give you FREE VEHICLE INSPECTION 2 YEAR WARRANTY on built-in exhausts
CATALYTIC CONVERTER REPLACEMENT
The catalytic converter syndrome is the appearance of an extremely strong odor of hydrogen sulphide inside the vehicle and its malfunctioning also affects engine performance.
We replace the catalytic converter for all construction year vehicles.
- Replacement: Euro 2, Euro 3, Euro 4, Euro 5, Euro 6
LAMBDA PROBE REPLACEMENT
Unstable engine operation, loss of power or increased fuel consumption can cause the lambda probe to malfunction. In this case, it should be replaced immediately to avoid major engine or catalyst failures whose repair costs far exceed the cost of replacing the lambda probe.